Lisa is a true desktop laser engraver and cutter with an engraving area that is 400mm x 305mm or approx 16x12 inches designed for small businesses and hobbyists, capable of cutting/engraving many materials such as paper, 1/4" acrylic and 1/4" wood as well as marking anodized aluminum and Thermark treated metals. Please see 'What materials can I engrave'.
Don't confuse our 30W desktop with the lower quality smaller engraving area hobby lasers of our competitors. This machine comes with a CW5000 Water Chiller. A Rotary Attachment can also be added to this machine. All of our machines are of the highest quality and come with a 2 year warranty
- This machine comes with a 2inch lens
- Motorized Z table can be lowered 7".
- The LCD panel on the right side of the unit controls the motion of the laser head.
- Available with 30w or 40w tube. FanHua laser tubes are rated for 5000hrs.
- Capable of cutting 1/4" thick acrylic and woods.
- Sensor Style Auto Focus now included with all our machines
- Optional Rotary attachment for engraving bottles and rounded objects up to 4". If you need to engrave an object with a larger diameter, try our Category 2 or higher machines.
This laser runs on Lasercut 5.3 software and is compatible with CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Solidworks and Autocad just to name a few. USB Drivers work with Windows 8, Windows 7 (32 or 64bit), Windows 2000, and WIndows XP. LaserCut does not work with Windows Vista.
Also included on all machines:
Air Compressor, Red Dot Locator, Rotary Connection, Exhaust fan
Motorized up and Down Table, Knife Edge Table and a Honeycomb Table,
Lasercut 5.3 Software and a DVD Manual.
Rotary Attachment is optional.
Write Your Own Review
|Engraving Area||16 x 12 inches (400mm x 300mm)|
|Laser Tube Power||40 Watt|
|Machine Dimensions||35.4L x 26w x 17.75h (900mm x 660mm x 450mm)|
|Machine Footprint||35.4L x 26w x 17.75h|
|Z Table Dimensions||19.25L x 13.125w|
|Power Supply||AC 110V (220 Available)|
|Power Requirements||7 amps|
|Resetting positioning accuracy:||±.05mm|
|Max Cut Speed||400 mm/sec|
|Max Engraving Speed||600 mm/sec|
|Net Weight||175 lbs|
|Weight Bed can Hold||26 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||Wood Crate 52L x30w x26h|