Katrina is our largest closed machine and adopts imported dual linear guide and a three-phase motor and driver, which makes it more stable and work with higher precision. This industrial machine provides you with an over sized work area of 1500mm x 1200mm or approx 60" x 48" to meet your needs on any project. This machine is made by Special Order - color may be customized upon request.
This machine comes with a CW5000 Water Chiller. A Rotary Attachment can also be added to this machine. All of our machines are of the highest quality and come with a 2 year warranty.
- Motorized Z table can be adjusted to hold objects 15" high.
- The LCD panel on the right side of the unit controls the motion of the laser head.
- Available in 80w and larger tube options. Our high end RECI 80w and higher tubes are rated for 10,000+ hrs and have 4x the cutting power of the 60w tubes.
- Water chiller included to keep tube between 65-75 degrees.
- Capable of cutting over 3/4" thick acrylic and woods with 80W tube.
- Sensor Style Auto Focus now included with all our machines
- Optional Rotary attachment for engraving bottles and rounded objects.
This laser runs on Lasercut 5.3 software and is compatible with CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Solidworks and Autocad just to name a few. USB Drivers work with Windows 8, Windows 7 (32 or 64bit), Windows 2000, and WIndows XP. LaserCut does not work with Windows Vista.
Also included on all machines:
Air Compressor, Red Dot Locator, Rotary Connection, Exhaust fan
Motorized up and Down Table, Knife Edge Table and a Honeycomb Table,
Lasercut 5.3 Software and a DVD Manual.
Rotary Attachment is optional.
Write Your Own Review
|Engraving Area||60 x 48 inches (1500mm x 1200mm)|
|Laser Tube Power||80 Watt|
|Machine Dimensions||78.75L x 68.5w x 42h|
|Machine Footprint||78.75L x 68.5w x 42h|
|Z Table Dimensions||60L x 48w|
|Power Supply||AC 110V (220 Available)|
|Power Requirements||20 amp circuit or two 10 amps - one for laser and one for accessories|
|Resetting positioning accuracy:||±.05mm|
|Max Cut Speed||400 mm/sec|
|Max Engraving Speed||600 mm/sec|
|Net Weight||1100 lbs|
|Weight Bed can Hold||384 lbs|