Floyd is a desktop laser engraver and cutter with a spacious 500mmx300mm approx 20x12 inch (engraving area that is designed for small businesses and hobbyists, capable of cutting/engraving many materials such as paper and up to 1/2" acrylic and 1/2" wood as well as marking anodized aluminum and Thermark treated metals. Please see 'What materials can I engrave' below.
This machine comes with a CW5000 Water Chiller. A Rotary Attachment can also be added to this machine. All of our machines are of the highest quality and come with a 2 year warranty.
- This machine comes with a 2 inch lens
- Motorized Z table can be lowered 7".
- The LCD panel on the right side of the unit controls the motion of the laser head.
- Available in 40W and 60W tube options. FanHua40W and 60W laser tubes are rated for 5000hrs.
- Capable of cutting up to 1/2" thick acrylic and woods.
- Sensor Style Auto Focus now included with all our machines
- Optional Rotary attachment for engraving bottles and rounded objects up to 4". If you need to engrave an object with a larger diameter, try our Category 2 or higher machines.
This laser runs on Lasercut 5.3 software and is compatible with CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Solidworks and Autocad just to name a few. USB Drivers work with Windows 8, Windows 7 (32 or 64bit), Windows 2000, and WIndows XP. LaserCut does not work with Windows Vista.
Also included on all machines:
Air Compressor, Red Dot Locator, Rotary Connection, Exhaust fan
Motorized up and Down Table, Knife Edge Table and a Honeycomb Table,
Lasercut 5.3 Software and a DVD Manual.
Rotary Attachment is optional.
Write Your Own Review
|Engraving Area||20 x 12 inch (300mmx400mm)|
|Laser Tube Power||60 Watt|
|Machine Dimensions||53.25L x 26w x 17h|
|Machine Footprint||53.25L x 26w x 17h|
|Z Table Dimensions||23.5 x 13 inches|
|Power Supply||AC 110V (220 Available)|
|Power Requirements||7 amps|
|Resetting positioning accuracy:||±.05mm|
|Max Cut Speed||400 mm/sec|
|Max Engraving Speed||600 mm/sec|
|Net Weight||200 lbs|
|Weight Bed can Hold||32 lbs|